Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fannie Fay's Find-a-Word: Describing Words


Can you help Fannie Fay find all the words that describe her?


Click on the Fannie Fay's Find-a-Word below, print it out, and get searching!



    Click "Read more" to see the answers and the words' definitions.

    + + F + + + + F + + + + + F F 
    + + + A + + E + + + + + Y A A 
    + + + + N A L + + + + G K B N 
    + + + + T T B F + + N + C U C 
    + + + H + Y A + U I + F I L Y 
    + + E + H + N S H N U + N O + 
    + R + S + + O S T S N + I U + 
    Y + A + + + I + S I + Y F S + 
    E L + + + R H Y + + C + + + + 
    F V + + U + S O G N I M A L F 
    + + I O F L A M B O Y A N T + 
    + + L T + + F L U F F Y + + + 
    + F + + S + + + + + + + + + + 
    + + + + + E + + + + + + + + + 
    + + + + + + F + + E N I F + +

    FABULOUS - extremely pleasing         
    FANCY -  very decorated      
    FANTASTIC - wonderful        
    FASHIONABLE - stylish
    FEATHERY - has feathers          
    FESTIVE - joyous and merry
    FINE - good             
    FINICKY - picky
    FLAMBOYANT - colorful and bright    
    FLAMINGO - a pink bird that lives in tropical regions
    FLASHY - showy           
    FLOURISHING - making a dramatic display
    FLUFFY - soft and light           
    FUNNY - amusing
    FUSSY - paying great attention to personal tastes and appearance
    
    
    (Definitions adapted from the Yahoo! Kids Dictionary)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment